Thermocouple Wiring for All Temperatures
Our thermocouple wire products provide for precision temperature measurement in temperature ranges from -400°F (200°C) to +2400°F (1300°C); in wire sizes as small as 30 AWG to as large as 14 AWG; in single wires to bundled cables of up to 50 thermocouple pairs; cables with or without shielding; outer jackets to withstand nearly any environment; and in calibration tolerances used world-wide, including J, K, T, E, N and S, plus special calibration grades are available.
For more than 65 years TE Wire & Cable LLC has provided quality products to a broad spectrum of critical applications in demanding industries:
• Carbon composite curing for aircraft, aerospace and others
• Autoclaves, furnaces and ovens for use in countless applications
• Heat treating and annealing in the production metals and metal parts of all types
• Precise temperature measurement in pharmaceuticals, chemicals and petrochemicals
• Cryogenics, HVAC, automotive, food processing plants, appliances, sensors... and more.
As others have for more than 65 years, trust your critical and demanding temperature measurement application to TE Wire & Cable LLC. For specific information and help with your application, or for custom orders CONTACT US.